Providing some good references for better understanding about the market, which will be helpful to improve your knowledge.
|Bollinger Bands||1) Bollinger on Bollinger bands, by John Bollinger.
2) Simple Bollinger Band Trading Strategies for Consistent Profits, by Michael Young.
|Candle Stick Patterns||1) Japanese candlestick charting techniques, by Steve Nison.
2) High Profit Candlestick Patterns: Turning Investor Sentiment Into Profits, by Stephen Bigalow.
|Commodity Trading||1) How to Make Money with Commodities, by Andrew T. Hecht.
2) Come Into My Trading Room - A Complete Guide to Trading , by Dr Alexander Elder.
3) Trading By The Book, by Joe Ross.
|Elliot Theory||1) Magic And Logic Of Elliott Waves, by Hemant Kale and Shrirang Joshi.
2) Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading, by Jeffrey Kennedy and Wayne Gorman.
|Fibonacci Retracements||1) Fibonacci Retracements: How to Predict Market Movements, Limit Your Losses and Maximize Your Profits Using Fibonacci Retracements, by Christopher Daniels.
2) Trend Lines and Fibonacci Charts: How to Read and Manage Potential Profit, by Rich Finegan.
|FOREX Trading||1) Currency Trading for Dummies, by Brian Dolan.
2) Day Trading the Currency Market, by Kathy Lien.
3) Currency Forecasting, by Merrill Lynch analyst Michael Rosenberg.
|Fundamental Analysis||1) Fundamental Analysis for Dummies, by Matt Krantz.|
|Gann Theory||1) The Trading Methodologies of W.D. Gann: A Guide to Building Your Technical Analysis Toolbox, by Hima Reddy.
2) Truth of the Stock Tape and Wall Street Stock Selector, by William Delbert Gann.
|Motivational Books||1) Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill.
2) The Power of Positive Thinking, by Norman Vincent Peale.
3) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
4) Awaken the Giant Within, by Awaken the Giant Within.
Day Trading the Currency MarketHow to Win Friends & Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.
5) As a Man Thinketh, by James Allen.
The Greatest Salesman in the World, by Og Mandino.
6) Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, by Richard Carlson.
|Moving Average||1) The Magic of Moving Averages, by Scot Lowry.
2) Moving Averages Simplified, by Clif Droke.